In Spirit Island, powerful spirits have existed on this isolated Island for time immemorial. They are both part of the natural world and - at the same time - something beyond nature. Native Islanders, known as the dahan, have learned how to co-exist with the spirits, but with a healthy dose of fear and reverence. However, now, the Island has been "discovered" by invaders from a far-off land. These would-be colonists are taking over the land and upsetting the natural balance, destroying the presence of spirits as they go. As spirits, you must grow in power and work together to drive the invaders from your Island before it's too late!
Spirit Island is a cooperative, settler-destruction strategy game for 1 to 4 players designed by R. Eric Reuss and set in an alternate-history world around A.D. 1700. Players are different spirits of the land, each with their own unique elemental powers, forced to defend their island home from colonizing Invaders spreading blight and destruction. Work with your fellow spirits and the Dahan (local islanders) to increase your power and drive the invading colonists from your island in this deep and complex area-control game!
● 8 different Spirits, each with 4 Power Cards unique to that Spirit
● Over 50 distinct Major and Minor Power Cards which Spirits can grow into
● 4 modular Island Boards, for a variety of layouts
● 4 Character Stands with Plastic Light Speedometer Slider
● Over 100 pieces for representing the Invaders and Dahan (native islanders)
● 15 Invader cards, driving a distinctive Invader expansion system
● 15 Fear cards, showing what happens as you terrify the Invader
● 3 multi-tier Adversaries (specific Invaders) for play variety and fine-tuned challenge: England, Brandenburg-Prussia, and Sweden
● 4 optional Scenarios for even more play variety
Delivery Methods - Domestic
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.