Magic Madhouse is a leading independent online hobby retailer in UK. We are looking for new warehouse assistants to help contribute to the day-to-day warehouse activities, and Magic Madhouse’s overall company strategy. We are excited to be looking for keen and eager individuals in this physically demanding and hands on role, that are willing to learn and have great attention to detail.
The warehouse team operate on shift patterns with increased hours during key product releases. All teams at Magic Madhouse contribute to CCG (collectable card game) releases with the opening and dispatching of products, which requires staff to work longer hours and help with this process.
- Pick and pack orders.
- Storing, moving and organising stock.
- Checking and inspecting goods received.
- Ensuring a clean and safe work environment for staff to work in.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Support the business growth by taking on any additional responsibility necessary to meet the set objectives of the business.
Skills and able to demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Planning and organising skills while using your own initiative.
- Ability to undertake physical tasks within health and safety guidelines, to safely and efficient move and handle product.
- The ability to work accurately at pace, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable.
We are looking for staff to work 3-4 days a week as part of a 7-day week rota, including weekends.
Overtime opportunities will be available.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.38 to £7.83 /hour
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every applicant that applies due to the high volume.