*Stalingrad ‘42: Southern Russia from Case Blau to Operation Uranus is a division-level game on the Axis 1942 summer offensive towards Stalingrad and the Caucasus. Historically, this epic struggle lasted for 6 months and saw the Axis armies reach the Volga and the Caucasus Mountains. But Soviet resistance stiffened and final victory eluded the German army at Stalingrad and in the Caucasus. The ensuing November Soviet offensive trapped the Wehrmacht's largest army (the 6th) at Stalingrad and marked the beginning of the end for Axis fortunes WW2.
With three maps and low unit density, the game delivers a grand view of the campaign, where decisions about movement and direction of attack have lasting effects that propel or curtail your future strategic plans. The effect is like watching a story unfold and noticing a growing emotional involvement with your forces and plans. In the end, whether in victory or defeat, players of Stalingrad '42 will enjoy an epic gaming experience.
- Campaign Game: June 28th - December 31st (34 turns)
- Case Blue: June - August (14 turns)
- Operation Uranus: November - December - (7 turns)
- Introductory Scenario: First 6 turns of Case Blue (uses only one map)
- Battle of the Caucasus: August - November (16 turns) (uses only one map)
Delivery Methods - Domestic
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.