S.PETERSEN’S FIELD GUIDE TO LOVECRAFTIAN HORRORS
A Field Observer’s Handbook of Preternatural Entities and Beings from Beyond The Wall of Sleep
"With its clear visuals and hard-won information, this guide has saved my bacon on more than
- Ernest P. Wilderbeast, Visiting Professor of Preternatural Studies
Weird shapes in the park? Odd rumbling noises in the basement? A lurking dread in the kitchen?
Bad dreams involving strange adventures and bizarre creatures?
Identifying the lurking horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos is never an easy task, so researchers need all the help they can get - don't leave home without the Field Guide!
An essential spotter’s guide for the budding and experienced preternaturalist.
• Accurate and complete
• 53 Lovecraftian creatures categorized and detailed
• Full color illustrations
• Size comparison charts
• Habitat, distribution, and life cycle notes
• How to distinguish similar-seeming entities
• Observer warnings
• Bibliography and recommended reading list
Illustrations and descriptions from the Cthulhu Mythos and Dream Cycle based upon the creations of H.P. Lovecraft.
Delivery Methods - Domestic
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.